My Experience - DIY WOOD PAINT

Hello everyone.....

My todays schedule is go to Seoul Global Center in Myeongdong

I go there, for do new experience about wood painting. Before i go there, i have to registration on the website.

My class will start at 10.30a.m so i go there around 8.50a.m in the morning from my place >.< i have to go to Myeongdong Station, and exit in number 7 or 8

When i go there, theacher gave me two piece of wood. The wood has cute shape. Do u want to see it??


Yes!!! Teacher gave me that >.< i and other student have to painting that by self.


Many crayons and color pen on the table.


And tadaaaa........ So cute, isnt it????

And sorry, moms!!! The blue one already has owner >.<

Yesseu!!! PARK JIN BEOM IS THE OWNER OF THE BLUE ONE!!! Hihihihi




I will give the blue one to his owner, on the time i can meet with him on next day >.< kkkkk

He will be happy, willnot him? Cause, i made that by myself!!! The wood groom and bridal is limited >.<





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK