NEMO - The Beautiful of Party Room Near Konkuk University

Annyeooong!!

Hy guys!!!

Lama banget yaaa kita tidak berjumpa >▽< hohoho
Long time no see ♥♥♥

How are you????

Today, i met ujung oppa and Velicya... Hmm i met Lucas also >▽<

Me and them, decided to made a lot of youtube contents!!! So... In early morning, i searched about party room in seoul.

Actually, i got one at Gangnam. But.... Full booked. So, i re-search near from my house!

And... This is it!!!!!

NEMO PARTY ROOM

If you go inside, you will found the beautiful interior! Dont you belive me???

Let's me show you!!!







Match for you who love photograph!!! Causeeeee

Tadaaa!!!




Not only for photograph, you can use this room as your party room! Pajamas party, celebrate yout anniversary, dating with your boyfriend/girlfriend, celebrate your bday party, studio music video, etc!!! So usefull ^^

If you wanna go there, you have to make reservation first (:



Just go to Grand Child Statoon ext number 4, and you will find this out!!!

Or go to the website!~

Wait for our youtube video!!! ♥♥♥

** if  there is party room in your country, let me to know!!! Just write on comment bellow ♥♥♥ thx

*********


Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

Dont forget to visit my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and also follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK