Lost 10 pound on 5 Days (Turunkan 5kg dalam 5hari)

Hallo guys...........

In this time, i will let you know about my secret of my way to lose 5 kilo in 5 days ♥♥♥

Yeah, as you know... I am a girl who never stop to do diet, but... You know-laa...... Diet is start from tomorrow </3

In new year, i decide to do diet again. And i hope, i can to continue this diet, till i get my body goals!

(Hyo Rin Ex- Sistar)

Not as my last post >> 10kg in A Month
I don't have crush or anything relationship with boy, nowadays. If you ask me, why i decided to do diet? Cause, i just will be the next korean idol
HAHAHA

okay, i will tell you now!

First: YOU HAVE TO SET CALORIES OF YOUR MEAL.

In a day, an active woman need 1200~1400kkal per day, maybe she need 1600~1800kkal if really really busy (max is 2000kkal/day). for university student who has no a lot of activity, just 1000 ~ 1200kkal per day is enough.
i decided, to eat just 400~600kkal per day.
If i do swim and go to gym, i will eat 800kkal per day ~(^-^)~

Second: EAT THAT YOU WANNA EAT, BECAUSE YOU NEED IT.

Diet is not same as 'no food' or 'no eat'. Diet is way to change our mind to be healthier than last.
I recommend for eat anything food that you wanna eat. Eat when your body give a signal (make sure, that signal is hungry signal).
Change your mind from: THAT FOOD IS LOOKS DELICIOUS, I WANNA EAT > to be > I NEED THAT FOOD, BECAUSE I FEEL HUNGRY AND I CAN'T TO GO TO TOILET
[ALWAYS] remamber about calories that you need !!! Eat Vegan, Eat Fruit. And Lets be Healthy!

Third: CHANGE YOUR RICE WITH BEANS

Rice, we know about calories in there. In this time, i recommend for do not eat rice.

Fourth: ENJOY TO DO EXERCISE

I am one of thousand girl who hate to do excercise. But, i try to be enjoy to do exercise. I like to swim, so i go to swimming pool.
As you know, korea is on winter, so... Really really really cold in outside! >▽<
I do swim, and i do walk in park. Of couse! My house is near from park. My phone has LG HEALTH's Application, so i count every step. I believe, Samsung, or Iphone is has it too. If there's no healthy application, please search from play store and install that! ♥♥♥

Fifth: MAKE YOUR DAILY MENUS

(no problem if you have other menus)

In the morning, i start my day with 1 egg + Yoghurt low fat low sugar. (160kkal)

For lunch, i go to Subway to buy vegie sandwich! And i make my own sandwich in there.


(Subway's Vegie Sandwich 220~230kkal)

I will get bore easily if i eat same things every day. So, sometimes, i change my sandwich menu with salad

(Chicken salad with mustard sauce 170kkal)

(Pumpkin salad with apple syrup 150kkal)


(Vegie chiken salad with canola grape sauce 88kkal)

And in dinner, i eat salad (again) and drink milk low fat low sugar (99kkal) at 7p.m

I did it, every single day. And i still enjoy with my diet (: sometimes, i also drink ice Americano in lunch and dinner (50kkal per cup)
Aha! you can make your own sandwich and salad to be honest. But, i feel lazy to go to kitchen, so, i just bought the fresh salad from convenience store.

Sixth: NO SUGAR, LESS SALT, DRINK WATER MUCH

If you see youtube about diet menus, you can't find them to add sugar in their menus. Yeah, sugar is your enemy. I recommend salt, cause salt will make taste good in your menu.
Drink A Thousand Cups of Water?
Yeah, water can make your stomach to feel full. There will no reasons for you add snack on your daily!

Seventh: CHECK YOUR WEIGHT ONCE A WEEK

Why do not to check everyday? Cause, if your weight still stuck, you will get depresse, and you will cancel your today diet, and do again in the next day.

Eighth (last): PLEASE DONT EAT PORK AND DRINK ALCOHOL

As we know, pork is delicious. But, pork has a lot of fatty. So, that will be dangerously! I am SERIOUS 😨
ALCOHOLS??? Same as pork. Stop your alcohol, for your healthy life.
*eat pork and drink alcohol at cheating day. Once in a week or 2 weeks. [!!!] KEEP REMAMBER ABOUT CALORIES THAT YOU NEED

I will upload my picture, when i get my body goals ♥♥♥ i will upload again, and re-new about my diet schedule ♥ hihihi

For you who curious with how am i now ♥♥♥


Thanks for reading 📚
C U NEXT TIME 🙋

**********

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥














Comments

  1. How can i avoid pork ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you wanna eat pork, just eat once on a week 💪 at cheating day

      Delete
  2. Nice articles.
    But, i think i can't skip rice for meal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, just make small of ur portion (:

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Gih, di ikutin (:
      Ga usah lama2... Sebulan 2x aja XD seminggu diet, seminggu engga

      Delete
  4. Carane kangge ibu2 rumahtangga yg ikut kb hormonal piye nggeh ce?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

Urban Space, Pink Pool Cafe in Myeongdong